CLICK ON DAY OF THE WEEK ABOVE FOR DAILY MENU
For 8/15 – 8/19
you can now order many items for lunch ahead of time for a quick pick-up as soon you enter the café, no waiting in long social distancing lines ! Orders must be in by 11 AM that day for pick up between 11:30 and 1:45 PM. Click on the link below.
All employees at Ashburton Café are fully vaccinated and we are following FDA’s COVID guidelines for food preparation and service.
We have a large selection of individually wrapped grab & go items to help meet these guidelines.
At Ashburton Café, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. With that in mind, we are taking additional steps to be extra vigilant amid the growing concerns around COVID-19.
Consistent with our “everybody cleans” philosophy; We disinfect all surface areas with a hospital-grade solution regularly throughout the day. Our standard disinfecting and deep clean practice have served our community well, but out of an abundance of caution, we are increasing the frequency that we clean high-touch, common areas during peak times. In addition, we have additional disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizing stations throughout the cafeteria.
We encourage you to follow these best practices to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick. Take a rest day!
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash or sneeze/cough into your elbow.
- Use hand sanitizer throughout your visit from our dispensers located throughout the café.
For those working at One Ashburton Place we are now offering a free digital membership to either Noom or Weight Watchers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
and you will be contacted.
Ashburton Café is a member of the MA Sustainable Business Network
Monday – Friday
6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
6:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.