MITC Café is back!!!
Currently our menu consists of Deli Sandwiches Hot & Cold, Soups, Stews, Grab & Go Salads, Chicken Fingers, Wings, Fries and Grill Selections
All employees at MITC Café are fully vaccinated and we are following FDA’s COVID guidelines for food preparation and service.
We have a large selection of individually wrapped grab & go items to help meet these guidelines. 🎁
At MITC Café, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. With that in mind, we are taking additional steps to be extra vigilant amid peak flu season and growing concerns around the coronavirus.
Consistent with our “everybody cleans” philosophy; We disinfect all surface areas with a hospital-grade solution regularly throughout the day. Our standard disinfecting and deep clean practice have served our community well, but out of an abundance of caution we are Increasing the frequency that we clean high touch, common areas during peak times. In addition, we have additional disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizing stations throughout the cafeteria.
We encourage you to follow these best practices to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick. Take a rest day!
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash or sneeze / cough into your elbow.
- Use hand sanitizer throughout your visit from our dispensers located throughout the café.
We are now offering a free one year digital membership to either Noom or Weight Watchers. Email email@example.com and you will be contacted.
Monday – Friday
6:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Grill, Fryolator & Charbroiler
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Deli Station & Salad Bar
11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Manager: Susan Cross-Keys.